Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 2

Boot Camp kicks my butt. I ran (I'm sort of exaggerating, but I really like to call it running) from New York almost to Dunsmore. I tried! But it was so hard! I ran some more on the way back and I did those stupid, evil, up on your tippy toes with the other leg up and pumping for 150 PER LEG! Then I needed a shuttle. Seriously had a difficult time even moving...but I did it...slowly. Janice & Patrick are like screaming by...some day that will be me...no rush, gotta be honest.

It's summer and a lot of my friends are missing this week. It helps so much to have a community to exercise with! People are encouraging and motivational as they push themselves to try harder. I'm always amazed that someone has the time to encourage me. These people are so good and so generous.

But seriously, Ted--come back from Hawaii! And Lisa, how long do you have to be gone? 3 weeks, really? Larry...I hope your back feels better soon. And Hazel, I am thinking of you and it's keeping me going, enjoy all three panoramic vistas of the Grand Canyon.

Ah.

Yoga at 9. See you later.

No comments: