Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Little Word | March reflections

Over at Big Picture Classes I'm taking Ali Edward's class called One Little Word - just in case I haven't said that enough.



The prompt for March was to take action.  Ali encouraged us to identify something we've wanted to do, pick a date, mark it on the calendar, and DO IT!  

My personal "intention" for March was Dare to be Powerful - because power is liberating!  



So my action for March was to set aside time to "dream, think, pray and ponder what's next."  

And I did it.  The path just ahead of me is still unclear, but the fog is lifting and I know I am on the right path.  

My daring to be powerful in March resulted in FOUR blog posts - up FOUR from January!  Daring to be powerful also helped me to push though some work around making amends.  Daring to be powerful prepped me to launch a complete studio re-do, which is something I've been working on little by very little since last summer.  

In March I bought a new computer and printer - and I let it sit in the living room because I was too afraid to be powerful enough to set it up and claim it for myself.  What a discovery - neither good nor bad - just information and another little evidence that I stop myself from experiencing life wholeheartedly (as Brené Brown says).



Well guess what?  The computer is set up now!  

I'm off to rule the world.  Take care!

No comments: