Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One Little Word - 2013

FREE!  


That's my word for 2013.  In January I set some intentions for each month.  What do I want from FREE?  Here's what I came up with:

January - Free TIME
February - Free BODY
March - *Dare to be POWERFUL 
April - *Dare to CREATE
May - Free WRITE
June - Free EXPRESSION
July - Freely BELIEVE
August - Burst FREE
September - Debt FREE
October - Free SPIRIT
November - Free ENOUGH
December - *Dare to be STILL

*Dare is a word that I am using to assist me with Free this year

I made 12 baseball sized cards and added a few more details.
 


Have you picked a word for 2013?  Leave a comment and let us know.  If you haven't picked a word here are some links that I used the first time I selected a word (in 2011!)  I used this document by Christine Kane to help me understand the purpose of selecting just one word instead of making multiple resolutions.  I also rely on Ali Edwards' guidance in her One Little Word class at Big Picture Classes.  In fact, some of what I've planned for this year has been adapted from Ali's class.

No comments: