Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's the food

Apparently I'm supposed to eat right to lose weight. Here are the frustrations:

1) eating out for dinner...order a salad and it's 1300 calories, minimum, what should I have instead? I only eat out once a week these days, shall I cut it out altogether? I guess I could...but then eating healthfully starts to feel like a punishment.
2) chocolate chips, macadamia nuts and the combination of both in an oatmeal cookie. Should I stop making these? (Uh, yes...duh)
3) 3:30pm. Sometimes this time is no biggie, sometimes this is the open the door and plough through time. How can I be more consistent here? (Write...I could write about how I'm feeling or use this time to update my blog...hmmm.)
4) hormones. can't live with 'em...
5) mystery and magic

I hope YOU are finding inspiration and strength. If you have some suggestions or insight, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: